Listed below, you will find our current rates and policies. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will provide it for you.
- Bills are mailed on/around 25th of each month. If the 25th falls on a weekend/holiday, bills are mailed the following business day.
- Water bills are due UPON RECEIPT and are considered LATE if not paid by the 10th of the next month.
- After the 10th a 10% late penalty will be added to your bill. NOTE: If the 10th falls on a weekend or holiday, the late fee will be imposed if not received by 8:00 a.m. the following business day.
- If the bill is still not paid by the last business day of the month your meter will be locked off on the first business day of the month.
- In order to get water services restored, the customer must pay the past due and current balances on the account plus a $50 Non-payment fee. After normal business hours a $100 Non-payment fee must be paid.
NOTE: NO PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE AFTER THE LAST BUSINESS DAY OF THE MONTH
Standard Residential Water Service Rates
|Monthly Minimum: $24.13 (0-1000 Gallons)
||Inside City Limits $5.46/1,000 gallons
Outside City Limits $7.11/1,000 gallons
|Sewer (Based on Water Usage)||Bill Total:|
|3,001- 4000||$5.75 PLUS|
|4,001 - 5,000||$6.50 PLUS|
|5,001 - 6,000||$6.75 PLUS|
|6,001 Plus Gallons||$7.00 +|
Our community's water meters are read each month. Please contact our office for any additional information.
Average Monthly bill Inside City Limits
|Inside City Limits + fees and taxes|
|Usage (gal.):||Bill Total:|